Monday, June 27, 2011

Illustration Friday - Midsummer Night


My favorite, favorite thing to do in the summer is night walks on the beach!  I love when it gets a little chilly out (hear in New England anyway) when you need a light sweater or sweatshirt, when the sun is setting or the moon is rising, listening to the sounds of the waves...it's just so peaceful.  Usually my husband and I walk along watching our children run ahead splashing in the waves or stopping to pick up a shell or cool stone. Our happiest summer days are those spent at the beach!!

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this!!! What a cute pup. Excellent job w/ the ocean and the waves hitting the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love this Beth Anne! So sweet. Wonderful memories :o) Cherish the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see myself doing this too!!!
    Very adorable!

    ReplyDelete